In 1911, Benelli developed the first bike, but in 2004, with the launch of the Tornado Naked Tre 1130, began the legend of the special Benelli "roar". That fantastic and unique sound that characterizes us and incorporates a plus of adrenaline. When you hear the TNT 600s, like the rest of the TNT, the sound is music to your ears! Braaaapp!!!
Combination of sculpted alloy casting and steel tubes in a trellis design
Premium Metzeler radial tires offer complaint ride characteristics and maximum grip, the perfect thing for aggressive backroad riding or a day at the racetrack.
The TNT 600s frame is a hybrid combination of sculpted alloy casting and steel tubes done in a trellis design. The engine is used as a stressed member, which makes the frame lightweight and plenty rigid for class-leading handling.
An adjustable 50mm inverted fork works in conjunction with a horizonally mounted shock in back that features rebound and spring preload adjustability for precise wheel control in any situation – city, backroad or racetrack.
- TYPE 4 cyclinder, 4-stroke, 16 valves
- BORE X STROKE 65 x 45.2 mm
- DISPLACEMENT 600c.c.
- MAX POWER 60 kW @ 11,000rpm
- MAX TORQUE 55 Nm @ 8,000rpm
- COMPRESSION RATIO 11.5:1
- FUEL SYSTEM Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI)
- TRANSMISSION 6 Speed, Constant Mesh
- LUBRICATION SYSTEM Pressure splash
- CLUTCH TYPE Wet multi-plate
- FINAL DRIVE TYPE Chain
- STARTER Electric
- IGNITION TLI
- FRAME TYPE Bassinet type
- FRONT SUSPENSION Telescopic Forks
- REAR SUSPENSION Adjustable Monoshock
- FRONT BRAKE Dual Disc
- REAR BRAKE Disc
- FRONT TYRE 120/70-17, Tubeless
- REAR TYRE 180/55Z-17, Tubeless
- DRY WEIGHT (kg) 231
- SEAT HEIGHT (mm) 820
- OVERALL LENGTH (mm) 2,160
- OVERALL WIDTH (mm) 800
- WHEELBASE (mm) 1,480
- GROUND CLEARANCE (mm) 150
- FUEL CAPACITY (Liter) 15
- BATTERY 12V-9Ah