The single-cylinder, four-stroke engine is liquid-cooled, with double overhead camshaft timing system and electronic fuel injection. Its maximum power is 25.8PS @ 9250rpm, with a torque output of 21Nm at 8000rpm.
SUSPENSION & BRAKES
The suspension setup of the Leoncino 250 consists of a 41mm upside-down fork on the front, while the back end has a swinging arm with a central monoshock. The braking system includes a 280mm single floating disc with a four-piston caliper on the front and a 240mm disc with single-piston floating caliper on the back. The 17" aluminum alloy rims come wrapped with 110/70-R17 and 150/60-R17 tyres respectively, ensuring maximum road safety.
The instrument console is fully digital and clearly visible in all conditions.
The full-LED headlight assembly is designed to remind you of its elder sibling, the Leoncino 500 but with a fresh take on design to give it a distinguished appearance.
- TYPE Liquid Cooled, 4-Stroke, 1-Cylinder
- BORE X STROKE 72.0 x 61.2
- DISPLACEMENT 249cc
- MAX POWER N/A
- MAX TORQUE N/A
- COMPRESSION RATIO 11.2:1
- FUEL SYSTEM Electronic Fuel Injection
- TRANSMISSION 6 Speed
- LUBRICATION SYSTEM Pressure Splash Lubrication
- CLUTCH TYPE Wet Multi-plate
- FINAL DRIVE TYPE N/A
- STARTER Electric
- IGNITION TLI
- FRAME TYPE Steel Tube Trellis
- FRONT SUSPENSION 41mm Upside-down Forks, Travel 125mm
- REAR SUSPENSION Telescopic Coil Spring Oil Damped, Travel 60mm
- FRONT BRAKE Disc (280mm diameter) with 4-Piston Caliper
- REAR BRAKE Disc (240mm diameter) with 1-Piston Caliper
- FRONT TYRE 110/70 - R17
- REAR TYRE 150/60 - R17
- DRY WEIGHT (kg) N/A
- SEAT HEIGHT (mm) N/A
- OVERALL LENGTH (mm) 2,030
- OVERALL WIDTH (mm) N/A
- WHEELBASE (mm) 1,380
- GROUND CLEARANCE (mm) 170
- FUEL CAPACITY (Liter) 12.5
- BATTERY N/A